- Compact, easy to use, inexpensive.
- Designed what they believe will become the #1 selling trail camera mounting device in the hunting industry.
- This patent pending design easily screws into any tree and has a full 360� of rotational adjustment and 220� of vertical adjustment.
- Once installed into the tree simply screw the trail camera onto the threaded end of the camera mount and rotate into desired position.
- Now screw the locking knob up and against the bottom of the camera to hold that position.
- Continue by loosening the 3/8" wing nut of the vertical adjustment and pivot camera into position and re-tighten wing nut.
- This simple, compact design provides a dependable means for supporting all trail cameras with the 1/4" x 20 threaded insert on the bottom.
Prop 65 WARNING :PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov