- Pape's Fast Flight Traditional bowstrings are built using materials with low elongation rates.
- This material enhances the performance and speed.
- Fast Flight, D75 are commonly used.
- Braided nylon is served on loops and end servings.
- This provides limb tip protection and longevity for the shooter.
- Bonded nylon is used on the centers providing abrasion resistance, wear, and smooth release.
- These bowstrings are to be used only on modern traditional models that have reinforced limb tips.
- Check with your bow manfacturer before use.
- Color: Brown
- Order by actual string length.
Prop 65 WARNING :PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov